This Week in Web Tech #4
Each week we post a number of stories related to design, browser technology, and front-end development to our Twitter feed. We aggregate them once a week into a post we call This Week in Web Tech.
- A look at 40 new web design interfaces on Dribbble
- Normalize.css just hit 1.0, a stylesheet that brings all browsers to a sensible default.
- Why use just one image when you could have a triple panel image slider
- A look at CSS3 Filters
- The collateral effects of mobile and app design on web app layouts
- A brief history lesson about the evolution of CSS layouts
- A very slick modal UI concept
- A tool to find unused and duplicate CSS
- Responsive design? Responsive text? How about responsive line breaks?
- Some cool circle hover effects with CSS transitions
- 12 things you may not know about the WebKit inspector
- For any newcomers you know: A Beginner's Guide to HTML & CSS
- Mobify.js is a framework to help build mobile web apps
- One developer's opinion: "Why native development sucks and HTML5 rocks"
- jQuery PowerTip is a robust library for creating tooltips
If you like these links, remember to follow us on Twitter and you'll be able to catch them even earlier!