This Week in Web Tech #5
Each week we post links to interesting stories about design, browser technology, and more to our Twitter feed. Once a week we roll those links up into a post we like to call This Week in Web Tech.
- Some August links to what's new for designers
- webRTC.io is a library that wraps and abstracts the new WebRTC standards for streaming video, camera access, and more
- Spine.js powers Divshot and our friends at Pragmatic.ly have written an in-depth look at using it to build an app
- Can web layouts finally catch up to 200 year old print layouts?
- HTML5 video can be tricky. Here's 10 things designers need to know about it
- Inspiration time: 39 fresh logo designs
- 10 common UX mistakes startups make and how to avoid them
- Here's a new date range picker for Twitter Bootstrap
- 20 must-see CSS3 and jQuery tutorials
- oriDomi: fold up the DOM like paper
- CSS Font Stack gives you quick access to web-safe font stacks
- Think HTML5 is about to peak? Don't believe the hype cycle
- A look at 15 responsive frameworks and boilerplates
- A tutorial explaining how to create an interactive graph with jQuery and CSS3
- colResizable is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to create resizable columns on tables etc.
- A bookmarklet to display media query information
- An animated responsive image grid
We'll be back next week with some more links. Until then, stay tuned to Twitter for updates as they happen.